I had a really nice compliment today; a lender who has the buyer for one of my listings said, "Can I ask you a question Roxie, where did you... Roxie Robertson
Roxie The Realtor & Team RE/MAX Associates Plus
I had a really nice compliment today; a lender who has the buyer for one of my listings said, "Can I ask you a question Roxie, where did you learn to talk the way you do? Every time I call, you are so energetic and you say the coolest things like ?my pleasure? and you make me feel like you really are a professional realtor. I think your clients are lucky to work with you" I told him I can't take the credit, it all goes to Katherine with Corcoran Consulting. They are working really hard bending and molding me into a better agent and a better person. I also told him if he wants to work with a coaching program that can take him to the next level - call you.
This isn?t the first time I have heard this in the past couple weeks - "thank you".
Isn?t it fun!
- Your Marketing Sucks
- Who moved my cheese?
- Think and Grow Rich
- The Traveler's Gift
- The Purpose Driven Life
- The Positive Principle Today, Enthusiasm Makes the Difference, The Power of Positive Thinking
- The Nordstrom Way: The Inside Story of America's #1 Customer Service Company
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent
- The Millionaire Next Door
- The Lost Choice
- The Fred Factor
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
- The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
- The Dream Manager
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Teach Your Team to Fish: Using Ancient Wisdom for Inspired Teamwork
- Prayer of Jabez
- Inside the Magic Kingdom
- How to Become CEO: The Rules for Rising to the Top of Any Organization
- God Is My CEO: Following God's Principles in a Bottom-Line World